Welcome to Alexander Technique Wiki
The wiki about Alexander Technique that anyone can edit. This wiki offers articles and information to ease learning the Alexander Technique, and anyone interested is welcome to participate.
57 articles since December 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Alexander Technique Wiki
- July 12, 2012
- Position of mechanical advantage
- May 1, 2010
- Started a section for feature articles with 'AT as foundation for spiritual practice'
- January 30, 2010
- Join the Alexander Technique Twitter project
- May 2, 2009
- Finally, the main page comes to life!
Alexander Technique Tweets
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Featured ArticlePsycho-physical unity "The term PSYCHO-PHYSICAL is used both here and throughout my works to indicate the impossibility of separating 'physical' and 'mental' operations in our conceptions of the working of the human organism. [...] In my opinion the two must be considered entirely interdependent, and even more closely knit than is implied by such a phrase."  If you think Alexander's definition sounds complex, it certainly fits into his time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.